Sun, Oct 23|
Body and Food Liberation Masterclass
Body and Food Liberation Masterclass : From Restriction and out of control to Choice and Freedom!
Time & Location
Oct 23, 2022, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM EDT
About the Event
*Who is this Master Class for? (IFS, Intuitive Eating and Body Trust Informed):
✔️ A woman that feels overwhelmed with so many different voices in her head telling her what to eat, what not to eat, and how to feel and how not to feel around food and body size.
✔️ A woman who restricts her food intake and entire groups of foods (carbs, sugar, fat, etc.), and rejects her body and wants to change her body's size to be accepted and loved by others.
✔️ A woman who blames, punishes and calls herself names, and feels like a failure because of her “eating mistakes” and feeling out of control around food.
✔️ A woman who is terrified about gaining weight and/or not losing weight because she will be rejected and won’t be able to find a romantic partner or won’t get a promotion at work because of her body size
✔️ A woman who is scared that her health will continue to deteriorate and that she’s hurting her health and she’ll probably get sick, and even die, from being in a big body.
✔️ A woman that feels lonely, isolated and like she's the only woman on the whole planet with food and body image issues.
If this sounds like you, we hope to see you there!
**What is included and what we will be going over:
- 90 minute Session on zoom
- pre-session quiz (to get to know you a bit better before the session)
- Guided exercise to help you identify your blocks (meditation/experiential and journaling)
- Learn what are the six most common parts of us that get in the way of having a peaceful and flexible relationship with body and food
- Recording of the session
- All the slides with all the information discussed
- 30-minute free Follow-up session after masterclass
Host: Agnis Pena-Toro, M.A.
Psychotherapist and Body and Food Liberation Coaching
BEFORE ATTENDING THE MASTERCLASS PLEASE TAKE 5 MINUTE TO COMPLETE THIS SURVEY!
We hope to see you there!